Sunday, December 17, 2017

The Christmas Spirit

This evening I am home alone while my family participates in a great extended family activity. I would like to be with them but have another engagement and can't make it. They will be back in an hour or so and we can do something to celebrate the Christmas season. In the mean time I am trying to keep in a happy mood and I am using music to help me.

My youngest son got married in October and one purchase I made for the celebration is a large powered speaker. We used it to play dance music at his reception and it worked very well. This afternoon I pulled it out and connected it to one of my smartphones. Near Field Communication (NFC) makes things easy because all I had to do is touch the phone to the speaker and the two devices paired right up without having to do anything else. Then I just turned on the Pandora's Christmas Radio station. I can't think of a better way to get into the Christmas spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment