Monday, August 6, 2018

Time for Another Game

Even though I finished Horizon Zero Dawn back in May, I wanted to do all of the side quests and downloadable content (DLC). Tonight I finished the last of the game and received my platinum trophy. There are very few games I enjoy enough to do that. Now I find myself trying to figure out what game to play next.

There are a few games I have started and can now finish. I have dabbled around with Detroit: Become Human and could play through the entire story. I have also started Far Cry 5 as I enjoyed Far Cry 4 so much, I earned another platinum trophy. Both of these games would hold my interest and entertain me for the next few months.

I also have yet to play the latest God of War game. I understand that it is a lot of fun. My son who enjoyed Horizon as much as I have, really likes God of War and suggested that I tackle it next. Others at work have a similar opinion.

Selecting the next game to play is always a fun challenge and not really a difficult problem. I have selected some horrible games in the past and rather than continue, I have stopped and start another one. So tonight I have selected Far Cry 5 to install on my PS4 and will start it tomorrow evening. If something else distracts me before then, I may play it. Otherwise I'll be spending time in a virtual Montana.

No comments:

Post a Comment