Thursday, May 18, 2017

Increasing Blog Traffic

My oldest son recently did a review for a pair of ski bindings from Tyrolia. Naturally he provided them with a favorable review and then provided a link to it on their Facebook page which they immediately made available to all of their followers/visitors. His blog page received a lot of traffic and that made him happy.

I have been wondering how to increase the traffic to my own blog and my son's experience provided one example of how to do so. I had never thought about submitting a product review to the manufacturer based on one of my own postings. It is a brilliant idea. If you have a blog and want to increase your traffic, do a review in one of your postings and let the company know about it. Now I just need to find a product worthy of a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment