Wednesday, October 10, 2012

A New Kind of Game

A few weeks ago, I had a coworker talk to me about an idea for a new type of game. I thought it was a great idea but needed some flushing out. Then a couple of days later I had a another friend give me another idea. This second friend also lives in Utah but works in the Bay Area. We fly out every Monday together and he gives me a ride from the Oakland airport to my office in Foster City. During the ride one morning, he suggested an idea for a computer video game.

Separately these two game ideas were pretty interesting. Combined, they make up a really amazing new kind of game. Tomorrow two of us and another friend are going to meet for lunch and start working on the idea. We will need to flush out a few details, but my hope is that we will be able to have a prototype running in time for the Christmas Holidays. Don't hold me to that date, as a number of unforeseen issues may arise, but that is my goal. Stay tuned as I will have more information as the game develops.

No comments:

Post a Comment