Thursday, January 30, 2014

Battery Life

My son has a ski race in Sun Valley this weekend and so it is interesting to watch him pack. He thought about bringing my PlayStation Vita on the trip but then decided it would be a distraction. As he was contemplating whether or not to bring the hand-held game console, he didn't even consider bringing the charger for it. Whenever I go anywhere I always make sure to throw in the battery chargers long before the actual devices.

When I was growing up, it seemed like rechargeable batteries were always dying. Electronics today have much better battery life and the effect is that the youth today don't really worry about batteries dying. Battery life is good enough that it lasts for a couple of days and so my son has no need to worry about bringing chargers, just the toys. I wish I could be so carefree.

No comments:

Post a Comment