Monday, January 6, 2014

Tough to go Back to Work

For some reason this Christmas and New Year's vacation seemed longer than previous years. That made it really tough to get up and get on the airplane to go back to work this morning. I don't think I am the only one that found it tough to go back as everyone in the office seemed to share the same idea that another week of vacation would be just fine.

My flight to the office was later than usual and so instead of sleeping, I pulled out my laptop and did some e-mail. I have sort of gotten used to having WiFi on my Southwest flights lately and it helped me get ahead on things in the office before I even arrived. That helped making going back to work a little easier. Now I just need to figure out how to get motivated to go back tomorrow. Maybe I should schedule some time to do some product testing and play more video games.


No comments:

Post a Comment