Thursday, November 26, 2020

Thanksgiving 2020

Today is Thanksgiving and I thought I would write a quick note. Normally I would be heading to bed early today so I could catch a flight to Japan tomorrow morning. Fortunately I just have to wake up early so I can go skiing. COVID-19 is keeping me from traveling and I can't say that I miss it much. Instead of having to be somewhere in person, I will attend my annual meetings virtually and I am truly thankful for that. Before this year, that was thought to be impossible.

For some, this has been a tragic year and it is tough to find things to be thankful for. I do miss a lot of things that we can't do because of the global pandemic but I also see a number of little things that are worth celebrating. Hopefully you can see them to. Happy Thanksgiving 2020!

No comments:

Post a Comment