Wednesday, May 20, 2015

A Day Without E-mail

Yesterday I flew from London, England to San Francisco, California and spent a lot of the day in the air. I actually had a layover in Los Angeles but never bothered to check my e-mail. Last night when I got back to my boat I was so tired I didn't bother checking e-mail either. I just went to bed.

It was nice having a day off from e-mail. I don't suggest you do it every day, but every once and a while, it is nice to do something else. In addition to catching up on movies on the flight, I also finished reading James Mitchner's Tales of the South Pacific. What a pleasant day.

The only downside to reading e-mail for a day is that eventually you have to turn on the computer, tablet, or phone and get back to work. Today was not fun. At least I got caught up on e-mail though.

No comments:

Post a Comment