Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Spotify Scores a Point

I am currently in Tokyo, Japan. Yes I know I was in London last week and No I didn't just keep going East. I actually went back to Utah for the weekend and then caught a Sunday evening flight to Tokyo through Seattle. I have to admit I am doing amazingly well considering the jet lag I should be feeling.

This morning I woke up early and went to use the hotel gym. I find music very inspiring as I ride an indoor bike for 30 minutes. In the past I have tried to use streaming music from Pandora. Unfortunately it is only available in the United States, Australia, and New Zealand. Today I started out listening to MP3 music loaded onto my iPhone. Then I thought I would see if Spotify works in Japan. Yes it does and so I finished my workout listening to streaming music.

There are a number of differences between Pandora and Spotify and I have favored Pandora in the past. However if it works in Japan, I will have to start listening to it more often. Now I feel bad for not listening to it while I was in London last week. While I enjoy the songs I have on my iPhone, there are a lot more songs available through any of the streaming music services than I could ever hope to own.

No comments:

Post a Comment