Thursday, September 5, 2019

A Second Ending to God of War on the PS4

I think I have decided to try and earn all of the trophies in God of War on the PS4. During the course of the game you need to collect a few artifacts and I know I missed a few from the beginning of the game. Last night I decided to go back to the beginning and see what I missed. I battled a few bad guys and collected a few of the artifacts. Then I walked into my home and had the option of taking a nap. I decided to give it a shot and discovered the 2nd ending to the game.

When I finished the game a few weeks ago, I watched as credits scrolled and then quickly dismissed them so I could continue playing. I thought I had completed the main story and patted myself on the back for a job well done. So imagine my surprise when I saw the second set of closing credits. Considering I work in the video game industry, I probably should have watched the credits to pay homage to any friends I know that may have worked on the game. Full disclosure: I probably know at least one or two people that worked on the game as that is just how this industry works.

The second closing scene before the credits makes it very clear that the developer, Santa Monica Studios is planning a sequel. I don't want to give away too much and so if you enjoyed the game but didn't see the second closing, go back to the start of the game and take a nap. You won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment