Saturday, December 23, 2023

A Last-Minute Gift Idea

Today is the Saturday before Christmas, which will be on Monday. If you are still looking for a gift idea, you might be cutting it a little close. I have finished with all of my shopping but thought I would provide one last gift idea for those that might be searching for something useful but not have any idea of what to get.

Yesterday my youngest son asked if I had a computer with full-sized USB connections. I found the question funny because all of my computers have regular USB connections, also known as USB-A. He didn't bother bringing his laptop with him on this trip. Instead he is relying on his iPad. After all, it is vacation and he shouldn't need to do any work.

Interestingly I have a USB-C to USB-A converter I can loan him. Thinking about last-minute gift ideas, this would make a great one. Now I don't need to find a gift for him but perhaps you have someone in your life that could use such a device. It is one of those things that when you need it, you need it bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment