Monday, December 29, 2014

No Time for Video Games

I love this time of the year as I don't have to go back to California until after New Year's. Normally I find myself playing video games and hanging out with the family. This year I have not had time to play any video games because I have been spending so much time with the family. That is a good thing. I didn't even notice that PlayStation Network (PSN) nor XBox Live were down on Christmas. In fact it took one day for XBox Live and several days to get PSN back up. Hopefully that didn't ruin your Christmas as I am sure a lot of gamers out there wanted to play with their new toys.

Today is the start of an uninterrupted week of vacation. My wife has to work and so I am hanging out with my oldest son. He has a dentist appointment this morning and so I am going through e-mail and shovelling the new snow while I wait for him to come home. When he gets here we will head up skiing for a bit. I guess I could be playing video games right now but it feels weird playing games before noon. We'll see how I feel after skiing.

No comments:

Post a Comment