Monday, October 31, 2016

Happy Halloween 2016

Today is Halloween and I am in the Bay Area staying on my sailboat this evening. I would much rather be at home welcoming trick-or-treaters. Fortunately my 22-year-old daughter is home in Utah taking care of all the little monsters that come to my house. My wife and son are there as well but this year my daughter really caught the spirit of Halloween.

I have to say I am a bit jealous. As a kid, I loved Halloween. Being able to go door-to-door and collect candy is a great tradition. More importantly to a child, it signals the beginning of the Holiday Season. We make a mad dash to Thanksgiving and then the month of December is magically filled with Christmas. I am hoping to have a number of reviews over the next couple of weeks should you be interested in finding gifts for the overgrown boy in your life. This means more about PlayStation VR and the games to go with it. I also ordered my PS4 Pro today and will let you know if you should spend the money or pick up the less expensive Slim. Now if it was only 30 degrees colder outside and the rain turned to snow. Then I could sing, "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas."

No comments:

Post a Comment