Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Christmas Limbo

The day after Christmas is always interesting. As a child I might be sad because the greatest holiday of the year is over but I also didn't have to go to school and had until after the new year off. In my current role, I also get the week between Christmas and New Year's off. So I am like a little child and that means I get to spend a bit of time playing with new toys.

Yesterday I mentioned some new video cameras I got in my stocking. I figured that before creating any new videos, I should probably finish the one I am working on about the Salt Flats Endurance Run. I recorded all of the narration this afternoon and will add it to the video tomorrow. I would do it this evening but should probably spend some time with my wife who had to work today. Look for the video in the next couple of days.

I love having this week off and spent today doing some of those things that I have not had time for earlier this year. As I don't have to quite go back to work, I am calling it "Christmas Limbo." Hopefully you can enjoy this time of year as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment