Thursday, December 20, 2018

The Beginning of Christmas Break

Today marks the official start of my Christmas break. While I have been working from Utah all week, today is the first day I didn't have to work. I did go through e-mails and helped one of my coworkers with a problem but the important thing is that I didn't HAVE to work. I did it by choice.

So what do I plan to do with all of my non-work time right now? Plenty. Of course my highest priority will be skiing every day possible. That will be a nice mix of resort skiing and hiking to the tops of local mountains. I also need to do some work on my 3D printer. Lately my prints have not gone that well and so I need to do some troubleshooting. I also have my usual list of games I would like to play. Realistically that means I will probably just play Red Dead Redemption 2 as that is my current game of choice.

I must also account for the unknown of Christmas morning. There is a very real possibility that I will get some technological toys (especially since I bought myself some inexpensive action cameras that my wife insists on putting under the Christmas tree). Speaking of cameras, I have my Salt Flats 100 video I have been working on for a very long time and will finish that up in the next few days.

This is my favorite time of the year as I have time to work on all of those projects that have been put off throughout the year. The only downside is that I probably need a year and a half to even put a dent in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment