Saturday, December 29, 2018

My Latest Video: Salt Flats 100

This evening I finally finished my latest video for YouTube. It is a short history of the Salt Flats Endurance run, formerly known as the Salt Flats 100. The purpose of the video is to help improve my video making skills and so any feedback is appreciated. No need to comment here as commenting on the video is preferred.

Here is the short link to the video for your convenience:

https://youtu.be/zeN_RBMFciQ

I created the video using the MP4 format. When I played the video on my computer, everything sounded pretty good. Then when I uploaded it to YouTube and played it on my desktop, the audio seems a bit off in places. I am not sure if that is because of headphones vs. speakers or if the conversion from MP4 to YouTube's format caused any problems. In any event, I will probably be editing the audio levels and re-releasing the video.

With this video released, I am now ready to begin my next one. I have a few ideas but input is always appreciated. My preference is for videos related to the outdoors as it gives me a chance to not spend so much time inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment