Friday, December 29, 2017

The Magic of 71

This makes my 9th year of writing 71 blog posts for the year. So what is magic about the number 71? The first year I started writing in my blog, I wrote 71 posts. The next year I felt it appropriate to write the same number. That trend has continued for 9 years now. So if you ever wonder why I have the same number of posts every year, it is just because it is a good goal to shoot for. Otherwise I am afraid I would write less and less each year.

I am amazed at the varying topics I write about and am excited to see what the new year has in store. Hopefully there will be some really fun video games. I would also like to see some really useful technology. Will it be with drones or robots? I don't know but am excited to find out. Until then, enjoy the end of 2017 and I wish you a Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment