Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas Break

Today was my first day of Christmas vacation. I couldn't help myself from reading some e-mail and responding. Otherwise I had a great day of skiing and playing video games. I have a stack of games that I would like to try now that I have some time to spare. I would like to use my next few blog entries to highlight some of these games. However before I get too deep in the reviews I thought I would provide some disclosure.

First, I work for a video game company. Corporate policy prohibits me from exposing who I work for, but it is one of the larger players in the industry. Just be warned that I might be pushing my own company's products.

Second, I get a huge discount on most of my games. I have friends at a lot of different game companies who help me get games for between $10 and $20. However I do own all of the games I will be reviewing.

Finally, I play games on my PS3. I have a pretty beefy desktop computer, but I don't use it for games.  I bought my PS3 several years ago during Christmas when they first came out. I paid full price and so it was not a gift from my company nor a discounted product from one of my buddies in the industry. my personal belief is that is the best console on the market right now. You may disagree and are entitled to your own opinion, but this is mine.

Stay tuned for my reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment