Saturday, December 17, 2011

Uncharted

My youngest son had a ski race in Park City today and I worked as an official. That means it was a really long day spent out in the cold. We got home and had a very nice dinner. Then my wife and daughter wanted to go and see some outdoor Christmas displays. They knew we wouldn't be interested and left us to do our own thing. We decided to play Uncharted 3.

Recently we started playing the first game in the series. Then I got busy and so my son started the second game and was able to finish without me. We still have yet to complete the first game but since we have the third one, my son opted to start it. I guess you could say that my son is tired of watching me play and wanted to move on.

It is interesting to see the evolution of the game. The first one was alot of fun because it was like taking part in an action movie. The second game added more twists and also more features. The third continues but also adds such things as muli-player so both of us can play at the same time. Of the three games, my son prefers the second. However I think that will change as we get more into this game. Either that or my son just hates having to play with his dad as a partner.

No comments:

Post a Comment