Monday, December 12, 2011

Christmas Lights

Yesterday was the day my wife and I decided to put up the family Christmas tree. It normally takes us a good couple of hours to set up the custom artificial tree. We like to string the lights as we put the tree together. We got about half done when the lights stopped working. Naturally we stopped to troubleshoot the them. At around 10:00 pm we decided to just go to the store and get a couple new strands of lights.

Today my wife went to six different stores and they didn't have the lights we needed. Thinking that I had all of the answers. I went out and didn't do any better. As we left the last store, my wife told me she was done and didn't need a Christmas tree this year.

Later this evening my wife was able to calm down and came up with a store that might have strands of lights. Without telling me she snuck off to a store and found what we were looking for. She was happy and we were able to get the tree set up. Now we just need to hang the decorations. Before this evening, I thought computers were the most frustrating thing on the planet. Nope, it is Christmas lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment