Monday, December 19, 2022

Bad Christmas Movies

There does not seem to be an end to bad Christmas movies on all of the various streaming services. In an effort to break away from the traditional Christmas movies, I have tried expanding what I am watching this Season. Unfortunately you have to kiss a lot of frogs to find a good movie. For the record, these are the Holiday movies worth watching and where you can find them:

  • It's a Wonderful Life on Amazon Prime
  • The Santa Clause on Disney+
  • The Santa Clause 2 on Disney+
  • Home Alone on Disney+
  • Home Alone 2 on Disney+
  • White Christmas on NetFlix
  • A Christmas Story on several different streaming services including Amazon Prime
  • I'll be Home for Christmas on Disney+
  • Miracle on 34th Street (both versions are good) on Disney+
  • A Christmas Carol on on Amazon Prime
I would publish a list of movies to avoid but it is a long one. Please let me know in the comments below if you have found a good movie I should add to my list. Also, there are a lot of movies that take place during Christmas but that doesn't make them Christmas movies. Die Hard is not a Christmas movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment