Saturday, December 8, 2012

Sports Champions

One of my son's favorite games is Sports Champions and is only available on the PlayStation 3. It utilizes the Move controller and is a lot of fun to play. Even though I have never played the game before today, I have seen my son and daughter play it a lot. I have been gone all last week and my son wanted to spend some time with me. We decided to play Sports Champions and he proceeded to beat me like a slow horse.

Eventually I had to stop playing because I was getting a pretty fierce upper body workout. I know that a lot of people use the Wii to help them exercise. I always thought that was kind of goofy but now I am reconsidering that notion. Proof of that is that I have to write about it in my blog today because tomorrow I won't be able to lift my arms.

I hate to exercise and so I have to trick myself into doing it. I like to ride a bike because it is a lot more fun than running and reminds me of when I was a kid. Lifting weights? no, I'd rather go rock climbing. Besides I am one of the biggest weights I know. Now I have another tool in my bag of exercise tricks. If I can keep it up during Christmas break, I might be able to work off all those calories I plan to eat. Ah, who am I kidding, the best I can hope for is not to gain too much weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment