Wednesday, December 4, 2013

It's Cold Outside

The weather forecast is for incredibly cold temperatures in the West. My boat that I am staying on during the week is in San Mateo, California and the low this morning was right around 34 degrees Fahrenheit. The high at Snowbird where my wife and son skied this afternoon was 3. Those are insanely cold temperatures.

I ran the heater all night and snuggled up underneath my electric blanket. I stayed warm but didn't want to get out of bed this morning. My boat was a frigid 53 degrees Fahrenheit when I woke up. I hung out for an hour under my covers until I had to get out of bed and start getting ready for work. I was glad the shower was extra warm.

It looks like it is going to be very cold for the next couple of weeks. Given that information, I would like to amend my Christmas list from earlier in the week. This year, I want a second heater for my boat. Not just a simple inexpensive one. One that has a digital temperature control. I wonder if Santa would deliver it before Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment