Monday, December 30, 2013

Time for Another PS4 Game

My boys have really enjoyed playing Knack on the PlayStation 4 over the Christmas break. My youngest son completed the game towards the beginning of December and my oldest son finished the game on Saturday. They both loved the game even though it didn't get very good reviews. Now it is time to find another game on the PS4 for them to play.

I came home from skiing today and my oldest son was playing an old version of Need For Speed: Most Wanted on the PS3. He wasn't playing the PS3 version of the game though, he was playing the PS2 version. He says that the PS2 version has a much better story line . . . and the PS3 version is at his apartment at school. Driveclub should be available in early 2014 and I will be interested to see if he is interested in it as much as Need for Speed. I should also pick up Need For Speed: Rivals and see how he likes it.

My youngest son is a fan of the inFAMOUS series of games on the PS3 and is looking forward to inFAMOUS: Second Son. Unfortunately it won't be available until March 21st, 2014. That is a long time to wait for a game. Until then, he will have to satisfy himself with Battlefield 4 or Killzone: Shadow Fall.

As for me, I continue to enjoy playing Super Motherload. I have it for both the PS4 and the PS3 and have been playing it on my PS3 in the bedroom. Unfortunately my wife thinks it is an incredibly boring game to watch and so I have to wait until she is busy doing something else before I can play it.

The Holiday season is one of the few times we all get to hang out playing games. Once the new year begins, we only have time for one recreational pursuit and that becomes skiing until the snow melts. Luckily we have until January 6th before school and work start up again. Until then, I'll see how much more time I can spend on video games.

No comments:

Post a Comment