Thursday, November 13, 2014

The Best Tasting Milk Chocolate

Computers are good for a number of things including product reviews. However some products are best reviewed by the purchaser. Chocolate is one. Yesterday we decided to have a milk chocolate taste test in the office. It was very interesting as I was the one that set up the test.

Unfortunately I can no longer eat milk chocolate as it is not part of my super strict diet. Dark chocolate is, but everyone wanted to know which milk chocolate was the best. We had seven different brands and it was up to me to arrange them up and label them so nobody would know what chocolate they were eating. All I needed to do was break them into similar sized pieces and put them face-down on the plates. I then labeled each chocolate with a single letter. We tried the following:
For those that don't travel to Tokyo much, the last one is from Japan.

I would love to tell you which was everyone's favorite, but then that would ruin the experience for you. This is one time you want to discover the answer for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment